CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our New Car

Last month I was in a serious car accident. I hit black ice in the middle of the freeway, and slid into the cement median at over 50MPH. My car spun 3 times across 5 lanes, and into the other cement median. The car impacted 4 times front and back, and then I spun around facing traffic in the middle lane. I had to climb out my window, because the door was pinned. Needless to say, the car was totalled, and I had to go to physical therapy for my neck for several weeks.
Anyway, here is a picture of our new car. We got a Jeep Commander. I love it. It has heated leather seats, stadium seating, a custom lift, custom tires, rims, grill, and well...just about everything else, including 4 different languages for the digital dash (maybe I can learn French).
Most of all, I'm glad everything turned out ok, and that I am here. It was very scary, and I remember thinking that I felt bad that my kids wouldn't have a mom. Glad things turned ou the way they did.

0 comments: